|We Got It Going On|
|First||Song by Bon Jovi|
|Second||released in 2007|
|Third||Appears on Just Dance: Serious but Fun.|
|Fourth||Pictogram colors are yellow for P1, hot pink for P2, purple for P3, and mint green for P4 (classic); sapphire blue (extreme).|
|Fifth||Glove colors are blue for P1, yellow for P2, orange for P3, and pink for P4 (classic); pitch black (extreme).|
|Sixth||Lyrics are highlighted in red (classic); purple (extreme).|
We Got It Going On is a song by Bon Jovi. The song will be on Just Dance: Serious but Fun.
Like YMCA (Just Dance 2014), they are returning dancers, but with a few changes.
He was originally the fourth dancer in Dynamite. These are his changes:
- His beret now has a blue rim.
- His shirt is now plain yellow.
- His bow tie is now gone.
- The buttons on his vest are now silver.
- His penny loafers are a darker red.
- He retains the blue glove.
P2 was originally Mandy Davis, one of the contest winners from When I Grow Up. These are her changes:
- Her hair is now caramel brown.
- Her jacket is now sky blue.
- Her hot pink dress now has sequins.
- Her belt is amethyst purple and has a gold buckle.
- Her shoes are now gold.
- Her glove is now yellow.
He originally came from Take On Me. These are his changes:
- His sleeves are now longer and have an extra stripe.
- His sneakers are now orange w/ purple straps.
- His pants now have a few rips.
- His shirt is now metallic indigo (correct me if I'm wrong).
- He still retains the orange scarf and glove.
She originally came from Firework. Here are her changes:
- Her hair is now dark brown (almost black).
- Her jumpsuit is now jade green with gold stars and pink boarders.
- She does not have the pink sleeves anymore.
- She now has a gold star on the bow in her hair.
- Her glove is now pink.
The extreme dancer is female and wears the following:
- Black hair shaved to the side (similar to Miss Understood on Just Dance 2014).
- Sapphire blue leather jacket w/ sliver halter top underneath.
- Her leggings are the same shade of blue as her jacket.
- Bluey-gray heeled booties.
- Black glove.
The background is the same from the Super Bass/Love You Like A Love Song battle mode on Just Dance 4. However, the "museum w/ speakers" is now a combo of yellow, pink, purple, and blue.
The usual extreme backdrop, duh!
There are two gold moves. They're both the same.
Both - Double-bang your fist towards the ceiling. (on "witness" and "miss this")
There are four gold moves in the extreme version. All of them are the same.
All - Point your palms to the side, while you legs are spread apart.
- This is the second Bon Jovi song in the series. The other ones are...
- As easily expected, the words "smoke" and "freak" are censored.
- The voice-overs were removed, thus making the song shorter.
- During the guitar solo, each dancer does some of the moves from their original songs.
- There is a pictogram error in the extreme version, at about 1:37. The pictogram is reversed then.