|O-o-O Sole Intorno a Me|
|First||Song by Michele Perniola.|
|Second||Released in 2013.|
|Third||Appears on Just Dance: Club Party.|
|Fourth||Pictogram colors are gold and light yellow.|
|Fifth||Glove colors are cherry red and jade green.|
|Sixth||Lyrics are highlighted in yellow.|
O-o-O Sole Intorno a Me is a fall 2013 song by the Italian teen singer Michele Perniola. The song will be on Just Dance: Club Party.
The dancers are a duo who both look like teenagers.
- Brown hair in a braid.
- Gold sundress w/ cascade ruffle skirt
- Brass-colored anklet
- She is going barefoot
- Cherry red glove
- Messy brown pageboy hair.
- Yellow T-shirt w/ the word supersonic in dark gold letters.
- Black shorts.
- Yellow flipflops.
- Jade green glove.
The duo seems to be on a beach.
There are 2 Gold Moves (1 for each dancer).
P2 - Pull your arm toward your mouth (similar to C'mon on Just Dance 2014) during the line Piu di Icaro (more than Icharus).
P1 - Point towards P2's shirt during the line Supersonico (supersonic).
- The song is in Italian.
- This is the third Junior Eurovision Song Contest entry to be used in the series.
- It represented San Marino.
- P1 has the same face as the dancer from Because We Can.