|First||Song by Jackie Evancho.|
|Second||Released in 2014.|
|Third||Appears on Just Dance: Serious but Fun (so far).|
|Fourth||Picto Color(s): Orange (P1), Jade Green (P2), Light Pink (P3), Purple (P4)|
|Fifth||Glove Color(s): Blue (P1), Purple (P2), Yellow (P3), Red (P4)|
|Sixth||Lyric Color(s): Red|
"Go Time" by Jackie Evancho is featured on Just Dance: Serious but Fun.
All four of them are returning dancers, just like in "YMCA" (Just Dance 2014) and "We Got It Going On" (Just Dance: Serious but Fun).
She originally came from "Mr. Saxobeat" (Just Dance 4), however, she now has a different color palette.
- Brown hair, which remains in a high ponytail.
- Her dress is now goldfish orange, and has red palm trees.
- Her sunglasses are now red, however, they still remain heart-shaped.
- Her wedges are now red and orange.
- She now has a blue glove.
She originally came from "Proud Mary" (Just Dance 2). She also has a different color palette.
- Her hair is now light brown.
- Purple earrings.
- Jade green fringe dress.
- Purple heels.
- Her glove is also purple.
She originally came from "TiK ToK" (Just Dance 2). Her color palette is also different.
- Pinkish-red hair.
- The "diamond" make-up on her eye is now gold.
- Orange undershirt.
- Light pink shirt w/ cuts.
- Yellow glove.
- Pinkish-red, short-shorts (called daisy dookes).
- White-and-orange tights.
- Yellow socks.
- Pink-and-orange sneakers.
She originally came from "Barbra Streisand" (Just Dance 3). Her color palette is also different.
- Brown hair w/ purple streak.
- Her shirt is now pink.
- Her tie is now white and orange.
- Her vest and shorts are now metallic purple.
- Lime green tights.
- Pink heeled sandals.
- Her glove is red.
The background is suggested to be the inside of a starship, similar to Love Machine from Just Dance Wii U.
There are 10 gold moves for this song.
1st & 2nd: This is the "wave gold move," meaning that it's done one at a time. Each girl pushes the other. This is similar to...
- You're the First, the Last, My Everything (Just Dance 4)
- Love Machine (Just Dance Wii U)
3rd, 6th, & 8th: They point to their left with both hands.
4th, 7th, & 9th: The third girl does a "peace sign" over her eye.
5th: The first girl uses her "electric hands" (similar to P3 in Best Song Ever from Just Dance 2015).
10th: P1, put your hands under your chin (similar to Starships from JD2014); P2, blow a kiss; P3, cross your arms (similar to Let It Go from JD2015 and Lollipop from JD3); P4, do the "thinking" pose (similar to Shake it Off from Just Dance All Overskilled).
- This is the only Jackie Evancho song in the whole series.
- This is because Jackie's usually a classical crossover singer, meaning that she'll never appear in the series again.
- This song, along with I pio omorfi mera And Bye Bye Bye, now takes over in breaking the record for most gold moves in one dance, holding an overwhelming amount of 10.
- Before that were Proud Mary (Just Dance 2) and Ninja Re Bang Bang (Just Dance Wii U), having 9 gold moves each, and Iko Iko and I'm Blue (da ba dee), having 8 gold moves each.