|First||Song by Owl City|
|Second||Released in 2009|
|Third||Appears in Just Dance: Spring Party|
|Fourth||Picto Color(s): Hot Pink (Classic); Navy Blue (Sweat)|
|Fifth||Glove Color(s): Egg Yellow (Classic); Orange (Sweat)|
|Sixth||Lyric Color(s): Purple (Classic); Yellow (Sweat); Red (Mash-Up)|
"Fireflies" is a 2009 song by Owl City, coming from their album Ocean Eyes. A cover of it was in Just Dance Kids 2014, though the actual song makes its main series debut on Just Dance: Spring Party.
The classic dancer looks like a space princess. This is what she wears:
- Pink hair (possibly a wig).
- Strange, pink-and-silver "space-like" tiara/crown.
- Pink-and-silver space dress.
- Silver go go boots (those boots were popular in the 60's).
- Her glove is yellow.
The sweat dancer is a male teenager (possibly 16 or 17). This is what he wears:
- Dark hair that resembles Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day.
- Dark blue hoodie w/ the number 7 in gold.
- The hoodie also has parts in yellow, green, and red.
- Black, baggy jeans.
- Blue sneakers.
- His glove is orange.
It's supposed to be the inside of a spaceship.
The usual sweat background, duh! This time, it's navy blue.
The classic choreography has six (6) gold moves. Three (3) of them are the same.
1st, 3rd, & 5th: She looks right and puts her hand on her forehead, just like in Super Bass from Just Dance 4.
2nd: She "shoots" at the screen.
4th: She spins to her right, like in Proud Mary from Just Dance 2.
6th: She puts one arm up and crosses her legs. It's the last move.
- Fireflies could've been a DLC for Just Dance 2014. However, it was replaced with One Way or Another (Teenage Kicks).
- Many people think that the classic dancer's face resembles Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez.
- Unfortunately, the Just Dance team has witnessed a pictogram error in the classic mode, at 2:04. That pictogram was orange when it was supposed to be magenta.
- The classic routine is very similar to the following: