|Don't Fight It|
|First||Song by Kenny Loggins and Steve Perry|
|Second||released in 1982|
|Third||Appears on Just Dance: Serious but Fun|
|Fourth||Picto. colors are light pink and navy blue|
|Fifth||Glove colors are purple and yellow|
|Sixth||Lyrics are highlighted in green.|
Don't Fight It is a 1982 song Kenny Loggins, featuring Journey's Steve Perry. It will be on Just Dance: Serious but Fun.
The dancers are a sister and brother.
- Chocolate-brown hair in pigtails.
- White dress w/ pink circle patterns.
- Cherry-red bolero.
- Bright red shoes w/ ankle straps.
- Hot purple glove.
- Caramel-colored hair that resembles a pageboy.
- Navy-blue blazer.
- Light gray button-up shirt.
- Light-washed ripped jeans.
- Black sneakers.
- Yellow glove.
The background is a silver slanted floor (recycled from Just Dance 4's Super Bass), with a periwinkle-colored sky (possibly recycled from Starships, on Just Dance 2014), and the song title written in gold mosaic letters. There are also cartoony-like balloons (recycled from 99 Luftballons, also on Just Dance 2014).
There are 3 Gold Moves. They're all the same
All: - Both siblings jump up with their arms held out to the sides.
The theme for this mash-up is Crazy Dance Moves.
Here are the dancers:
- Boomsday (Just Dance 3)
- Starships (Just Dance 2014)
- Crazy Little Thing (Just Dance 4)
- UFO (Just Dance Wii)
- This is the first Kenny Loggins/Steve Perry song in the series.
- As pointed out, the word "hell" from Raising some hell is censored, being too inappropriate.
- This song has a pictogram error, with the pictograms at 1:11 have been reversed.
- Many people like dancing as the sister.
- The first dancer appears on the North American cover with a different color palette.