|First||Song by Monica Avanesyan|
|Second||Released in 2013|
|Third||Appears on Just Dance Wii Armenia|
|Fourth||Picto Color(s): Yellow|
|Fifth||Glove Color(s): Light Pink|
|Sixth||Lyric Color(s): Light Blue|
Choco Factory is a song by Armenian teen singer Monica Avanesyan. The song will be on Just Dance Wii Armenia.
The dancer is a female teenager and wears the following:
- Curly black hair parted to the side (correct me if I'm wrong).
- Small detailed hat.
- White short-sleeved blouse w/ big, brown-and-yellow bow.
- Yellow waist gaucho shorts w/ brown sash.
- Brown-and-yellow wedges.
- Light pink glove.
The background is a happy land filled with chocolate.
There are three Gold Moves. Two of them are the the same.
1st & 2nd - Put your arms out forcefully, akin to Mr. Saxobeat from Just Dance 4.
3rd: Move your arm across your face, similar to Feels So Right from Just Dance 2014 (it's the last move).
- The song is mostly in Armenian, but has several lines in English, meaning that it's a bilingual song.
- This song represented Armenia at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2013 in Kiev, Ukraine.
- The background was recycled from Lollipop on Just Dance 3.
- The routine appears to be similar to a cross between Love You Like a Love Song (Just Dance 4) and Feel This Moment (Just Dance 2014).
- There is a pictogram error at 1:35. The pictogram is reversed at that mark.
- The difficulty's supposed to be easy, as it contains mostly simple choreography.
- Even though the dancer's hair is permed to her right, the avatar has it permed on the left.
- The background is slightly similar to the live performance.